"Let us, then, be up and doing, With a heart for any fate; Still achieving, still pursuing, Learn to labor and to wait" -Longfellow

Friday, August 26, 2011

For Feli


I wanna see all the cities before everything goes back to mad meandering molecules. I'm the first to recommend that we resist apprehending anarchy as it plays among the monuments, but my heart won't stop racing when I think of missing everyone's faces furrowed at the endless days and days. I just wanna hug the wind and write my name in the sand one last time before we have our heads consumed by the timeless womb. I just wanna hold your hand while we dissolve. I just wanna watch my breath and yours while I still have infinity to consider. I don't believe in death but, nevertheless, I just wanna think I'll have something to say while I still believe I have a voice. 

And if I am to echo ceaselessly or even for a single moment, I just want you to know that the sound I become is only for you.

No comments: